Here are some anthologies I have contributed to:
- Gush, Rosanna Deerchild, Ariel Gordon, and Tanis MacDonald, eds. (Frontenac House, 2018)
- Ghostfishing, Melissa Tuckey, ed. (UGA Press, 2018)
- Forcefield: 77 Women Poets of British Columbia, Susan Musgrave, ed. (Mother Tongue Press, 2013)
- Alive at the Center: Contemporary Poems from the Pacific Northwest, Ooligan Press, 2013.
- Poet to Poet, Julie Roorda and Elana Wolff, ed. (Guernica Editions, 2012)The
- Enpipe Line: 70,000km of poetry written in resistance to the Northern Gateway pipeline proposal, Creekstone Press, 2012.
- Walk Myself Home: An Anthology to end Violence Against Women, Andrea Routley, ed., Caitlin Press, 2012.
Anthologies I have edited:
- V6A: Writing from Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside, coeditor with John Asfour, (Arsenal Pulp Press, 2012)
- Voice to Voice: an anthology of music and transformation (Otter Press, 2015) Available here through Pulp Fiction Books
- The Stanza Project, Otter Press, 2013. Available here through Pulp Fiction Books
- The Writers Caravan, guest editor, Michael Turner, Otter Press, 2012
- Online chapbook Thursdays: 3.0, Otter Press, 2011
- Storybox, Otter Press, 2010
- Thursdays 2: Writing from the Carnegie Centre, co editor John Asfour, Otter Press, 2009
- Thursdays Poems and Prose, Otter Press, 2008