Here’s the cover of my book of poems, serpentine loop, published by Anvil Press March 2016. You can order it through your local bookstore in the US or in Canada or pick one up here. Or you can place an order directly with the US distributor. The second edition is available now.
Some of the places I have published recently:
All Lit Up invited me to write On Immigration, March 17, 2017.
Many Gendered Mothers published my essay on Betsy Warland on March 13, 2017.
Poetry in Transit, an excerpt from “Work of Rain,” from serpentine loop on Vancouver public bus and SkyTrain placards.
ti-TCR 14 web folio (Aug 2016) debuts the collaborative poetry project Nature Building that Andrew McEwan and I have been playing with over the last year. The theme issue (“Stuff”) was edited by Matea Kulic and includes pieces from Thursdays Writing Collective participants Gilles Cyrenne, Karenza T. Wall, d.n. simmers and Anne Watson.
TCR’s winter issue 2015 published Borderblur: the Grief Window, a piece I wrote based on bp nichols’ poetry for a twitter project (#bpnichols). A companion piece, On His Last Breath a Man is Running into an Empty Sky, appears in ti-TCR: Urgency and Response edited by Daniel Zomparelli and Brook Houghlum.
Room issue 36.2 Helen Polychronakos interviews me about community.
Ooligan Press invited me to guest blog for the launch of Alive at The Centre: an anthology of Pacific Northwest Poets.
Here are some anthologies I have contributed to:
- Forcefield: 77 Women Poets of British Columbia, Susan Musgrave, ed. (Mother Tongue Press, 2013)
- Alive at the Center: Contemporary Poems from the Pacific Northwest, Ooligan Press, 2013.
- Poet to Poet, Julie Roorda and Elana Wolff, ed. (Guernica Editions, 2012)The
- Enpipe Line: 70,000km of poetry written in resistance to the Northern Gateway pipeline proposal, Creekstone Press, 2012.
- Walk Myself Home: An Anthology to end Violence Against Women, Andrea Routley, ed., Caitlin Press, 2012.
Anthologies I have edited:
- V6A: Writing from Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside, coeditor with John Asfour, (Arsenal Pulp Press, 2012)
- Voice to Voice: an anthology of music and transformation (Otter Press, 2015) Available here through Pulp Fiction Books
- The Stanza Project, Otter Press, 2013. Available here through Pulp Fiction Books
- The Writers Caravan, guest editor, Michael Turner, Otter Press, 2012
- Online chapbook Thursdays: 3.0, Otter Press, 2011
- Storybox, Otter Press, 2010
- Thursdays 2: Writing from the Carnegie Centre, co editor John Asfour, Otter Press, 2009
- Thursdays Poems and Prose, Otter Press, 2008